Register now for DAI’s next “Meeting Of The Minds” Webinar, on July 29/30, 2020
Gait Retraining & Dementia, by Associate Professor James McLoughlin PhD
- Wednesday, July 29, 2020 (USA/CA/UK/EU)
- Thursday, July 30, 2020 (AU/NZ/JP/SGP/TWN)
Please note: this is one event, set in a number of different time zones.
About the Webinar: People with all forms of dementia can experience changes to their walking and balance. There are many factors that can contribute to these issues that can be targeted within an individualised rehabilitation program. James will discuss some of the proactive ways neurological physiotherapy can help with treatment, training and support.
About James McLoughlin: James is an experienced neurological physiotherapist and Director of Advanced Neuro Rehab in South Australia, a neurological and vestibular rehabilitation clinic. In addition, James is an Associate Professor at Flinders University working part-time as a clinical Teaching Specialist. James is passionate in promoting best practice for people with neurological & vestibular conditions.
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 (USA/CA/UK/EU):
- 2:00 pm Pacific
- 3:00 pm Mountain
- 4:00 pm Central
- 5:00 pm Eastern
- 10:00 pm London/Glasgow/Dublin UK
- 11:00 pm Paris, Munich, Amsterdam, EU
Thursday, July 30, 2020 (AU/NZ/JP/SGP/TWN/CHN):
- 6:30 am Adelaide, AU
- 7:00 am Sydney/Melbourne/Canberra/Tasmania/Brisbane, AU
- 5:00 am Perth, AU/Taipei/Singapore
- 9:00 am Auckland, NZ
The Webinar runs for 1.5 hours.
Check your time here if not listed above.
COST TO ATTEND:
- DAI Members: FREE
- Care partners: FREE
- Healthcare professionals: Donation to attend
- Researchers: Donation to attend
- General public: Donation to attend
PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING TO DAI OR BECOMING AN ASSOCIATE OR PARTNER. WITHOUT THEM, DAI COULD NOT PROVIDE THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE CURRENTLY FOR MEMBERS, THEIR FAMILIES & THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY.
- $US 5.00 covers the average cost of one of our monthly bank fees
- $US 60.00 covers the average of the cost of our monthly Zoom subscription fee
- $US 120.00 covers the average monthly cost of the MailChimp subscription
- $US 300.00 covers the current cost of 3 months of website management fees