DAI’s “Meeting Of The Minds” April Webinar, Disrupted! Resiliently Reintegrating After Stress & Adversity, by Dr. Kozhi Sidney Makai is available to watch now! The feedback we received during the session was extremely positive, and Kozhi’s presentation topped up the “resilience, gratitude and optimism tanks” for those who attended!
- “He’s fabulous! I could listen to him all day”
- “So grateful for this, so important for all to hear.”
- “Loving how he affirms what DAI and us are doing well. Love how narrativews help reduce our stressors.”
- “Happy to join … My takeaway: Be positive. Stay positive. Keep moving forward. Try look for a positive every day, even though some days we have to try harder.”
- “I am loving this session. One of the best sessions yet – well done DAI”
- “I so needed to hear all of this today! Thank you Kozhi for sharing your gift.”
- “Off to buy on axe now “
About this presentation: Dr Makai shared how stress has become ubiquitous in our vocabulary. We’re stressed about work, school, our children, our finances, and, yes, we’re stressed about stress. What if you could transform your stress into power? And your anxiety into opportunity? Disrupted! walks you through the psychological, emotional, and physical opportunities that lie dormant within stress; and gives you the tools to trigger the release of tremendous personal power. Dr. Makai expertly wove scientific research with real-life stories to show you how to not just go through stress and adversity, but to grow through it.
About Dr Kozhi Makai: Kozhi Makai Worldwide, an idea studio focused on using behavioral science to help others thrive — especially in the workplace. Dr. Makai passionately lives out his purpose as a performance psychologist to organizations and as a Special Duty Officer in the United States Navy Reserve. He earned his Ph.D. in Applied Management & Decision Sciences from Walden University and his Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from CalSouthern University.
It is not too late to donate or partner with DAI.
It is through donations that we can continue to provide free membership and services for members, and free webinars for you.