Register now for the 2021 DAI “World Rocks Against Dementia” Café, hosted by Christine Thelker and Kate Swaffer.
- Tuesday, March 16, 2021 (USA/CA/UK/EU)
- Wednesday, March 17, 2021 (AU/NZ/ASIA)
- Please note this is one event, set in a number of different time zones.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO DAI MEMBERS: You DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER unless you prefer to, as you will ALL be sent the zoom link to join by email.
About WRAD: DAI members, family, friends, advocates, supporters, researchers, healthcare professionals, and anyone interested in having fun are invited to join our online WRAD Café! We bring the power of music to everyone, and support the global initiatives, the Rock Against Dementia, (WRAD), and the Purple Angel. It is also a chance to destress in these continuing difficult times of COVID-19. Due to the Coronavirus, most live events are still cancelled. Our 2021 WRAD program is almost finalised, and as always, it will be a lot of fun. It includes a number of new and original performances, written and performed especially for the DAI WRAD Cafe. As we have combined it with our monthly Cafe Le Brain, there will also be an update about DAI, and lots of time to chat.
Programme of activities:
- Graeme Atkins- Opening Performing “Covid and Us”
- Daniel Potts – Performs “My True Love”
- Kevin Bader – Performs “You are strong”
- The “ Hot Mess Club” or The Friday – Support Group – Performs – Que Sera Sera
- Jack Tan Chwee Kimm from Singapore – Performs – Best Friends – On the Ukulele
- Phylis Fehrs Grandson – Performs
- James Mckillop and Kevin Bader – Carers Song
- Dr Daniel Potts to perform – Do you Hear me
- Phylis Fehr and JJ – Performance
- Mr. Veerasamy Shanmugam Naidu performs his Indian Classic Musical Performance titled Paadatha Pattlellam –
- Jennifer Carson & Wally Cox – Perform Theres a hole in my Bucket
- Dr Daniel Potts to Perform Midnight Angel
- Phylis Fehr with daughter and Granddaughter – performs
- Kevin Bader – Pick One Up
- Graeme Atkins – Closing song
Tuesday, March 16, 2021 (USA/CA/UK/EU):
- 2:00 pm Pacific
- 3:00 pm Mountain
- 4:00 pm Central
- 5:00 pm Eastern
- 9:00 pm London/Glasgow/Dublin UK
- 10:00 pm Paris, Munich, Amsterdam, EU
Wednesday, March 17, 2021 ( AU/NZ/ASIA):
- 5:00 am Perth, AU/ASIA
- 7:00 am Brisbane, AU
- 7:30 am Adelaide, AU
- 8:00 am Sydney/Melbourne/Canberra/Tasmania/Brisbane, AU
- 10:00 am Auckland, NZ
The Webinar runs for up to 1.5 hours.
Check your time if not listed above with this link.
COST TO ATTEND:
- DAI Members: FREE
- Care partners of DAI Memers: FREE
- Healthcare professionals: FREE
- Researchers: FREE
- General public: FREE
YOUR DONATIONS SUPPORT US IN MANY WAYS:
- $US 5.00 covers the average cost of one of our monthly bank fees
- $US 120.00 covers the average monthly cost of the MailChimp subscription
- $US 200.00 covers the cost of our monthly Zoom subscription fee
- $US 300.00 covers the current cost of 3 months of website management fees
PLEASE DONATE TO DAI OR BECOME AN ASSOCIATE OR PARTNER. WITHOUT THEM, DAI COULD NOT PROVIDE THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE CURRENTLY FOR MEMBERS, THEIR FAMILIES & THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY.
Support people with dementia: