Introducing the incoming DAI Board of Directors, 2021-2022
We first wish to thank and acknowledge the incredible work of our outgoing board members:
- John Sandblom, from Iowa, USA
DAI’s treasurer for many years, and a co-founding board member
- Eileen Taylor, from Brisbane Australia
- Christine Thelker, from British Columbia, Canada
- Bill Turner, from regional Queensland
- Alister Robertson, Chair, New Zealand
- Bobby Redman, Vice Chair, Australia
- Diana Blackwelder, Treasurer, USA
- Kate Swaffer, co-founding board member & CEO, Australia
- Wally Cox, USA
- Phyllis Fehr, Canada
- Emily Tan Tan Ong, Singapore
- Theresa (Terry) Montgomery, USA
- Julie Hayden England, UK
Finally, we thank our volunteers, Sarah Yeates, Rebecca Hogan and Peter Watt, as well as Tamara Claunch (who has just stepped down).
Read their biographies on our ABOUT page.
The Admin Team
Dementia Alliance International (DAI)
On behalf of the DAI Board of Directors
Dementia Alliance International
Note: we sometimes use voice recognition software for correspondence and newsletters; hence there may be some grammatical errors or spelling mistakes, for which we thank you for your understanding.