If you are thinking of submitting an abstract to attend the ADI 2018 conference in Chicago, abstract submissions close very soon. If you are unsure about presenting at conferences, or writing an abstract, please go to our blog which has some guidelines about the process here…
DAI does hope to be hosting its regular 90 minute workshop again as well.
The ADI Abstract submission is open. ADI welcomes scientific and non-scientific abstracts on a range of research, care, technology and innovation topics. Please see below for the list of abstract topics and further guidance before submitting. To facilitate abstract submission for people with dementia, we have also created a paper submission form. If you would prefer to submit in this way, please contact Katie Bingham at [email protected] to request the form.
Alternately, contact us at [email protected] and we are happy to assist you with preparing and submitting our abstract.
- Awareness and stigma
- Carer support and training
- Dementia friendly communities
- Dementia policies and public policy initiatives
- Diagnosis and imaging
- Diverse populations – inclusion and equality
- Education and training of the workforce
- End of life care
- Engaging people living with dementia and care partners
- Environment and technology
- Mild cognitive impairment (MCI)
- Models of care
- Prevention (risk reduction and risk factors)
- Psychosocial interventions
- Rights of people with dementia
- Technology, innovation and entrepreneurship
- Treatments and clinical trials
- Well-being and quality of life
- Younger onset dementia